Global SaaS Operations Engineer
Provides daily service operations of multiple global SaaS platforms such as CA API Management, Service Provider Network Analytics, and others. Supports high availability and service capacity management through monitoring and maintenance. Promotes continual service improvement through enhancing documentation, identifying platform defects, and automating repetitive operational processes.
• Trains Global Support Operations Centers, a critical success factor for CA platforms.
• Member of Culture Committee promoting office engagement and positive culture.
Manages new business relationships, and administers existing accounts. Additionally, executes broad technical responsibilities, including Linux web server management for client hosting, setup of new virtual machines, and web server security audits. Collaborates with external contractors to align project requirements with actionable strategies. Oversees and optimizes relationships with new and existing clients.
• Spearheaded development of HIPAA compliant form system for Duke Medicine.
• Developed and launched responsive websites utilizing CSS, HTML, PHP, and SQL.
Supports Apple owners with hardware and software on Macs and mobile devices spanning all product lines. Cross-Trained as Genius Administrator, responsible for coordinating inventory movement and allocation through SAP, repair auditing, and QA. Maintains positive customer engagement during support processes.
• Seamlessly handle high volume of sessions, current location sees 350+ sessions/day.
• Facilities timely and accurate project deliverables for all repairs as a Genius Admin.
Financial Services Representative
TD WEALTH MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Generated revenue through promotion and sale of investment, retirement and fiduciary services. Performed client account management and portfolio optimization to help clients meet specific goals. Controlled labor and time reporting for employees. Collaborated with all levels of leadership to drive operational excellence.
• Spearheaded 107%-to-quota performance of platform financial services team.
• Cross-trained in retail bank operations and compliance auditing.
Teller Supervisor/Platform Service
CAROLINA FIRST BANK (MERGER: TD BANK NA)
Exceeded sales quotas by referring additional products and services, while also fostering customer satisfaction. Managed and secured cash and customer information to federal deposit standards. Mitigated loss through fraud prevention and corporate security compliance.
• Facilitated coaching to achieve team excellence in sales, service, and compliance.
• Maintained highest decision and check writing authority level on teller line.